The NetgearOrbi RBK50 is one of the most efficient and fastest mesh router systems available. This product will provide high-speed Wi-Fi to large homes up to 5000 square feet. A router and a satellite are included in the Orbi whole-home WiFi system. Despite their similar appearances, the Orbi router and satellite device are not interchangeable.
Each satellite communicates with the main router via the NetgearOrbi router, which can handle up to three satellites. All major ISPs are supported by the Orbi whole-home wifi system. The NetgearOrbi app makes it easy to set up and login to the NetgearOrbi RBK50. We’ll show you how to set up your Orbi router and satellite in this post.
Setting up the Orbi Router
- The first and most important step is to unplug the modem and disconnect any cables.
- Attach the Ethernet cable from your modem to the internet port on the Orbi router for the NetgearOrbi RBK50 setup.
- Connect the modem to a power outlet and switch on the electricity.
- After that, switching on the Orbi router by plugging it into a power outlet.
- The router’s ring LED flashes strong white light once it’s turned on.
Setting up the Orbi Satellite
- To get the best coverage, place the Orbi satellite in the centre of your house.
- Connect the power cable to the Orbi satellite before plugging it into a power outlet.
- The satellite’s ring LED will flash solid white light before changing to pulse white. It will flash pulse magenta for up to a minute after a few seconds and then turn solid blue.
- The Or is shown by a solid blue light.
Logging into the Orbi Router
- You’ll need a computer or an Orbi app to complete the NetgearOrbi RBK50 login process.
- Link the computer device to the Orbi router or satellite using an Ethernet cable.
- Open a tab on your computer and go to orbilogin.com.
- Enter your router’s default username and password on the Orbi login page, then press the login tab.
- To log into the NetgearOrbi RBK50 setup page, you can also use the Orbi app.