Do you need assistance with Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 setup and login? Please follow the directions in this guide. You’ll need an Orbi app on your smartphone to set up your Netgear Orbi SRK60 wifi device. To customise Orbi router settings, you can also use the web-browser form with the web address orbilogin.net.
- Remove the modem’s batteries and unplug it. Replace the batteries and attach the modem to the power source.
- Connect the modem to the Orbi router’s yellow port using the supplied Ethernet cable.
Attach the power adapter to the wall outlet and plug the power cable into the Orbi router. To switch on the computer, push the power button.
- Place the Orbi satellite in the centre Location and connect it to the power source.
- Wait for the Orbi satellite to coordinate with the Orbi router after clicking the sync button.
- Using an Ethernet cable or a wifi link to link your mobile device or computer to the orbi network.
- Open a web browser and type orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com into the address bar.
- In the login field, type admin, and in the password field, type password.
- To finish the mission, obey the on-screen directions. the Netgear Orbi SRK60 Setup process.
Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Setup & Login with Orbi app
Instead of using a web browser to set up the Netgear Orbi SBK60, you can use the Netgear Insight Orbi app:
You will download the Netgear Insight software on your smartphone after syncing the Netgear Orbi satellite to the router. You will have the software for free on both an Apple phone and an Android device. Once you’ve activated it, open it and obey the on-screen instructions to finish the process.